BB 3D Water Vapour Electric Fireplace Specification
360 degree Flame made possible
1. Basically the dimension of the 3D water vapour fireplace can be custom made WxHxD mm
2. We can used the wood log or the stone on the surface of the fireplace. The height of the wood log or the stone is approx. 150-200mm;
3. The power supply is 220V 50Hz flame power 210W
4. Normally the water capacity is 1 liter or more depends on the size of the fireplace
5. Make use of the air can come in the fireplace and the light can produce the flame with smoke that seems come out from the wood or stone to the air like burning.
6. There are 1.5-2 meter fans at 45° under the log, whenever to move the fireplace, it must to take all the water out from the water tank otherwise the fireplace will be broken with short circuit.
7. BB 3D three dimension fake real fire electric fireplace, it was fabricated without any screen design
8. There is no duct work, chimney and not produce of heat
9. Energy save, easy to install and handle
10. Can be see through
How to install
1) Put the 3D fireplace in the place that will be installed.
Turn off the power point. Take out the wood logs or stone. Than take the water task out for water refill.
2) Refill the pure or distil water, do not use the tap water. Be careful not to overflow the water. Put the water task back the origin position. One liter of water can used for 5-10 hours depends on the fire size.
3) Put the wood logs or stone back and turn on the power. About 3 minutes, the flame and smoke will come our automatically.
4) If you want to move the fireplace, please take out all the water out before moving, otherwise the fireplace will be short circuit and damaged.
We recommend the 3D water vapour fireplace not used more than 10 hours.
We have a high temperature level control, if the fireplace running out of water, that means there only light and have no smoke or fire. You have to closed it for half an hour to cool it down and refill it with pure water.
E-mail : email@example.com
Hong Kong Tel: 852-69318059
Mr. Peter Ma