共有 30 相关信息
- Risk of Explosion
- Never use any fuel other than Bio Ethanol. Never use gasoline.
- Never use the appliance in areas where flammable vapors or gas may be present.
- Never store or transport the fuel in other than a metal or plastic container that is acceptable for use with the specified fuel in accordance with the Consumer Chemicals and Containers Regulations 2001 and is the original container for the specified fuel.
- Never store fuel in the living space or in the same location as the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance to heat or boil water or use as a cooking appliance.
- Due to high surface temperatures, keep children, clothing, and furniture away
- Risk of Indoor Air Pollution - Use ethanol fireplace only in well-ventilated areas and with doors of adjacent room open. Do not obstruct air flow to the burner by piling logs over the burner, but only around it and do not obstruct the burner in any other way or with any other material. People with breathing problems should consult a physician before using the ethanol fireplace.
- THIS APPLIANCE HAS NOT BEEN TESTED WITH DOORS OR AN UNVENTED GAS LOG SET. TO REDUCE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY, DO NOT INSTALL DOORS OR AN UNVENTED GAS LOG SET INTO THIS APPLIANCE
- Our fireplaces are guaranteed 1 year, parts and labor. Warranty begins on the date of purchase.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated cash receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installations costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- Manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.