Step 2: Use a long match or a long-end lighter to ignite. When igniting, keep a safe distance at arm’s length.
Fuel will burn low at first. Please allow 10-15 minutes to reach the optimum temperature and flame height.
Opening or closing the sliding cover on the burner can adjust the flame.
Avoid drafts for long burning time.
Always maintain a safe distance of at least 1 meter (40 inches) from the fireplace when the flame is lit.
CAUTION: Never extinguish the flame with water!
- Let the fuel burn out completely if possible. This prevents alcohol left in the burner and deflagration when reigniting.
- If you wish to extinguish the fire before the fuel has completely burned out. Please use the control tool to fully close the sliding cover of the burner in a fast motion, completely extinguish the flame.
- In case the flame is not extinguished immediately. Repeat the above instructions until the flame is fully extinguished.
- Do not touch the fireplace while burning. Please allow at least 15 minutes to cool down before touching the fireplace after flame is extinguished.
- It is urgently recommended that you keep a Class B fire extinguisher at hand close to the device in case of fire.